About Jawline Contouring
The jawline is an area of the face that can change with weight loss and age. For some, fine lines and wrinkles along the jawline simply need to be smoothed out. For others, genetics plays a role in the appearance of a weak or overbearing jawline. A nonsurgical cosmetic treatment that can be performed to enhance this area is jawline contouring with the help of dermal fillers and advanced sculpting techniques. Many times, when a jawline lacks shape and size, it can create an unappealing and weak feature. Fillers, such as Radiesse, can help enhance the size to create a fuller look and add definition. Fillers can also be used to help soften and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and sagging in the lower facial area. In addition, augmentation can be performed to sculpt the jawline using technologies, such as truSculpt ID and TempSure Envi.
At Novo Med Spa in Frisco, TX, Dr. Jerry Lewis performs many cosmetic improvements and for patients not wanting surgery, nonsurgical jawline contouring can achieve excellent results at a more affordable cost without a lengthy recovery. Call Novo Med Spa to learn more today!
"Great facility, the staff was lovely, and Elizabeth is an amazing injector!!"- C.J. / Google / Aug 02, 2019
"Stephanie, Rachel, Emily & Elizabeth are all super friendly, knowledgeable and talented in their expertise!!!!"- M.G. / Facebook / Aug 02, 2019
"Best Med Spa in Frisco, so happy to have joined the monthly membership where you get to choose a free facial treatment every month. Amazing staff and beautiful facilities. Highly recommended!"- J.B. / Yelp / Jul 23, 2019
"Laser Hair Removal! Botox and plenty of goods. These ladies are awesome!"- T.W. / Facebook / Dec 04, 2018
"I had this ugly purple vein on the tip of my nose. It was probably more of an issue for me and my self esteem than anything. But as an older guy who is dating again, I want to look my best. I really didn't think there was much anyone could do about it. I had never asked if it was fixable and thought it might be like a varicose vein treatment, which made me think, I'll end up looking worse. So I asked could it be treated? No problem was the reply. Under a hundred to treat with a laser. No pain, done in one treatment plus all the other areas on my nose included! Self esteem restored! I LOVE THIS PLACE! So why would a regular guy go to a med spa? I was looking for a place close and reasonable that offered Gainswave for ED. gainswave.com Tired of pill therapy and the headaches and side effects. I did my research and gave it a try. Used care credit to be affordable and am very pleased with the results for a 68 yr old guy. Not quite like High School daze. But damn close. Very professional! Even though it is staffed with women I never felt embarrassed or awkward. My daughters are both doctors so I just feel better taken care of than with a guy doctor. No offense to the male doctors, meant. I just had a weird experience with a male dr when I was younger that made me go eww and scared me. Which is why I prefer a female dr. pa or rn. So guys behave or your kicked out immediately!! As you should be!! The results from the procedure was well worth it!!"- S.W. / Yelp / Jul 15, 2019
Jawline contouring is an aesthetic option for both women and men. If you are self-conscious because of the appearance of your jawline and chin, you may be considered for this treatment. Ideal candidates include men and women who:
- Wish to fill dimples and wrinkles along the jaw or chin
- Have creases along the lower portion of the face
- Desire to improve lower facial sagging or drooping jowls
- Have pockets of fat under the chin and jawline
- Are concerned about an overbearing jawline
- Feel their jawline structure is too small or weak
At Novo Med Spa in Frisco, TX, jawline contouring can be performed for many reasons using different techniques:
- Injectable Fillers: Using an injectable filler, such as Radiesse, fine lines, wrinkles, mild to moderate sagging jowls, and imperfections, such as dimples, can be filled for a smooth result. In addition, Radiesse can be used to enhance the size and shape of the jawline by injecting the dermal filler into the lower face and massaging it in layers to help improve contour and size. Radiesse is a filler that is approved by the FDA and safe and effective to use for cosmetic enhancements. The result can last up to 2 years.
- truSculpt ID: This is an advanced body contouring treatment that delivers RF technology to target, destroy, and eliminate stubborn pockets of fat along the jawline while tightening loose skin at the same time. With different speeds and settings, it can be used on larger areas of the body or even the most delicate features, such as the jaw and chin, for a more contoured, sculpted appearance.
- TempSure Envi: This innovative treatment is sometimes referred to as a nonsurgical facelift. It delivers radiofrequency energy to heat the deep layers of the skin to stimulate collagen production. Over time, this helps tighten the skin for a younger look. Improvements made using this laser system are subtle, yet immediate. Wrinkles in the lower face and chin area can be diminished in a matter of a single treatment.
It is common to combine these treatments for an all-around enhanced jawline. Whether your goal is to increase or decrease the size, target loose skin, lines, and wrinkles, or sculpt the jawline for a better contour, these nonsurgical cosmetic treatments can deliver exceptional outcomes without surgery.
What to Expect
Jawline contouring creates attractive outcomes without surgery. During your initial consultation with Dr. Lewis, a full evaluation will be provided to see if you are a candidate for one of our in-office treatments. Patients should have realistic expectations and if one of our nonsurgical offerings cannot correct or enhance the feature you wish to change, we will offer different solutions to consider. Using a variety of nonsurgical methods, jawline contouring can create a proportionate and refined look for both men and women that can last months, if not years.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will jawline contouring fix my double chin?
In some cases, yes. truSculpt ID can reduce fat pockets under the chin while delivering a more sculpted look. Many times, a double chin can be corrected without liposuction using these advanced technology systems. Dr. Lewis will go over your options and his recommendations during your consultation.
Can I combine other facial treatments with jawline contouring?
Some patients combine jawline contouring with other facial treatments, such as BOTOX, a laser peel, or a different filler product to correct lines and wrinkles in other areas of the face. Combining nonsurgical treatments to address other issues on the face can result in an overall rejuvenation facial appearance. It can be difficult to tell on your own what procedure or procedures will be the most beneficial, which is why your consultation with Dr. Lewis is important. He can use his years of experience to help you create your custom plan.
Are there nonsurgical procedures to improve my chin?
To correct excess fat that's creating a double chin, Kybella injections are a minimally invasive treatment to improve the appearance of your chin. Kybella is approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to reduce fat in the submental area. This may be enough on its own or Kybella may be combined with a laser sculpting treatment for optimal jawline results. Talk to Dr. Lewis during your consultation so he can review your options and decide what is best to fit your goals.
Plan Your Procedure
Improve Your Profile
Jawline contouring has proven to be extremely beneficial to many Frisco, TX patients of Dr. Lewis. It can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improve facial sagging along the jawline, create harmony and balance, and offer an overall contoured look. If you do not like the look of your jawline, chin, or lower face due to aging, weight loss, or simple genetics and are seeking a nonsurgical way to enhance your appearance, we welcome you to contact Novo Med Spa and plan your consultation with Dr. Jerry Lewis to learn more about your cosmetic treatment options.